Fees & Grant Information

Fees 0-2 years


Full Week £325.00
(Mon-Fri 7.30am-6.00pm)

Full Day

Half Day £61.00
(7.30am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-6.00pm)

5 Half Days £259.00

*Prices are subject to change

Children accessing 2 year old funding

To be eligible you must be getting one of the following:

- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not over £16,190
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
Universal Credit

Children are also entitled to a place if:

- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they've left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order

If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is.

Please speak to a member of the management team or go to your local children's centre for more information.

Fees 2-4


Full Week £281.00
(Mon-Fri 7.30am-6.00pm)

Full Day £68.00

Half Day £47.00
(7.30am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-6.00pm)

5 Half Days £221.00

*Prices are subject to change

Children accessing Nursery Education Grant 3 and 4 Years

When can my Child start funded Nursery Education?

Your child becomes eligible for a Government Early Years Nursery Education Grant from the start of the school term after their third birthday. This means that most three year olds will be able to start a Nursery or Pre-School place in the September, January or April following their third birthday.

Your child’s birthday must be before:
• 31 March will be eligible for free Pre-School education from the Summer Term (April)
• 31 August will be eligible for free Pre-School education from the Autumn Term (September)
• 31 December will be eligible for free Pre-School education from the Spring term (January)

How many funded hours can my Child have?

Your Child is entitled to a maximum of 30 hours per week for 38 weeks of the year over a minimum of 2 days. Days are negotiated between the family and nursery **subject to availability**

How do I get funded Nursery Education?

Parents do not need to apply for the 15 hours funding. Each term Diggle Nursery claims on behalf of the parents for the number of sessions their child will be attending and the Local Authority will then pay the funding directly to us.

For the 30 hours parents require a voucher code. This can be done following the link at the bottom of this page. Parents are required to validate this code every 3 months,

Am I eligible for the 30 hours childcare offer?

You will be eligible for the 30-hour offer if:

You earn more than the equivalent of 16 hours at the national living wage or minimum wage per week: for example, £120 per week if you are 25 or older. There is no requirement to work a certain amount of hours per week – it is all about how much you earn.

You earn less than £100,000 per year.
If you are self-employed or on a zero-hours contract: You are still eligible as long as you expect to meet the earning criteria on average over the three months after you have applied for the 30-hours.

If you are an apprentices: You are eligible as long as they earn the equivalent to 16 hours at the apprentice minimum wage.

If you are starting up your own business: You will not be expected to meet the minimum earning criteria in your first year of trading.

If you are not working but you expect to take up paid work within 14 days: You can still apply for 30 hours, as long as you expect to meet the income criteria over the coming three months.

If you are a single parent: If you meet the above criteria, you will be eligible for the 30 hours.

If you live with a partner: You must both must meet the above criteria. This still applies if one of you is not the child’s parent – for example, if you have remarried or have started living with a new partner.

If you are separated/divorced from your child’s parent: The eligibility rules will only apply to the parent the child normally lives with (and their new partner if they are part of the same household).

More information can be found at: